Frequently Asked Questions
When Will My Jewelry Ship?
- Each Laura J Finery design is made to order and will require 2-8 business days before shipment. You will receive an email notification upon shipment with tracking information.
- We will contact you via email as soon as possible if we anticipate a delay in fulfilling your order. We take every step to ensure your satisfaction and will work hard to retain your business.
How Will My Jewelry Ship?
- All Laura J Finery standard shipment orders will arrive to you via USPS Priority Mail which takes 2-3 business days after shipment within the US.
- We do offer Expedited shipping via UPS once your made to order jewelry has been completed. If you need your order fast, please contact us at email@example.com for alternative processing, shipping options.
- Laura J Finery designs will be delivered in their own Laura J Finery logo box and logo pouch, perfect for gift giving and for jewelry care.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote on International shipments.
What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard and American Express directly through our website as well as Paypal. All credit card transactions are processed securely and encrypted.
Do You Charge Sales Tax?
- We charge 8.25% sales tax in the state of Texas at this time.
How Do I Care For My Laura J Finery Design?
- Each Laura J Finery design is made to order using materials which could include, vermeil, sterling silver, fused 14K gold filled, 24k gold plating, Swarovski™ crystal, Murano glass, semi-precious gemstones and Japanese glass beads. To ensure long term wear, please limit your jewelry's exposure to water, oils, perfumes, chlorine, excessive sweat and jewelry cleaners.
- To clean your jewelry, it is recommended you use microfiber cleaning cloths on gemstones, beads and metals. Avoid cleaning with water. Prolonged exposure to moisture could weaken the integrity of wire and cords used to create your jewelry. If you feel you need a stronger cleaner, we have spray cleaning products we recommend. Please contact us for further information.
- Metals naturally tarnish over time, to reduce the onset of tarnishing we recommend storing your jewelry in a jewelry box or drawer and adding a silica packet (commonly found in shoe boxes, handbags). The silica packets help absorb the impurities in the air that cause tarnishing.
- If you do require jewelry repairs due to normal wear and tear, we are happy to provide that service to you. Please email us at email@example.com to notify us of your repair request and we will contact you with pricing information if applicable.
Can I Return My Order?
- Due to the handmade nature of our designs we take extra pride and care in each piece we produce using quality semi-precious gemstones and metals. If you receive your order and are dissatisfied, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do to remedy your concerns by offering an exchange or shop credit, we do not issue refunds. We must hear from you and receive your unworn jewelry in the same condition you received it within 8 business days of your original shipment receipt to qualify for an exchange or shop credit.
- Because we use semi-precious gemstones and precious metals there may be slight imperfections and variations in the stones and texture of metals. These imperfections lend to the organic beauty of each of our designs
What If I Need Repairs?
- We are happy to perform repairs on our designs due to normal wear and tear. Please send us a message on the Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com. A repair fee may apply depending on the nature of the repair.
Will You Share My Information?
- Laura J Finery will never share or sell your personal information or email address.